A heart wrenching journey of a motherless daughter in a foreign land

Your passing has changed me drastically... made me ponder into life's worth..thinking how can I go on alone and lost without your guidance and love .. missing and aching for you dearly....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I LOST MY PATIENCE WHEN I LOST YOU

Going to work is a dread because I am constantly in a foul mood.. Before my mom pass away I was able to tolerate all kinds of bullshit... right now i realize that my patience has faded away ... faded away when i lost her ..many times i felt like yelling at my annoying boss.. he has been annoying every single minute of the day every day ever since my first day here... but these couple of month it just felt like I can't tolerate his nonsense anymore.. perhaps he is the outlet for my frustration , perhaps I am depressed and I need to find a reason to burst...... I dunno but I definitely can't hang on long with all these crap I am facing at work right now... I hate the constant changing after the project is done.. i cant stand having to do everything from scratch every time i am given project and no guideline whatsoever.. and then once i completed the task... its a 360 degree change ..... and bla bla bla.. the whole nine yards of an annoying boss......... every time i come to work now i feel like i am going to the death chamber...that dreadful feeling every morning is a sign that perhaps i need a change... perhaps.... after you were gone i have the chance to reflect where i am in life... and i am able to realize that Ive been doing bullshit for an idiot all these while... or perhaps i am just depressed and its affecting me ...... i dunno.. right now i just cant wait to go home and lay in my bed under the covers.. to cry over you....

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger sleepwalker said…

    Arr Chea.... *hugz*

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Zue Murphy said…

    Be strong. I know it is hard. I try to write you an email but it bounce. Do write to me at dameida@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home