A heart wrenching journey of a motherless daughter in a foreign land

Your passing has changed me drastically... made me ponder into life's worth..thinking how can I go on alone and lost without your guidance and love .. missing and aching for you dearly....

Thursday, May 01, 2008


I never imagined it to be this bad...I feel void without you

I was never a very emotional touchy feely person... Ive always been kinda dry .. I thought i was strong.. but i am so wrong... mum's passing has really bended me.... its been hard every single day for me to wake up and go on with life... its been harder for me to sleep at night and not think of her... every night i pray that she will be blissfully happy... but i am suffering inside .... and one can only imagine the pain... even with everyone trying to support me and be by my side..i am still hurting.... i put on a strong front ... but im crumbling inside... i just wish i am not this weak...... i feel so void inside.. my heart is feels like an empty crumpled up box right now ...
i just want to cry my heart out all day long....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home