A heart wrenching journey of a motherless daughter in a foreign land

Your passing has changed me drastically... made me ponder into life's worth..thinking how can I go on alone and lost without your guidance and love .. missing and aching for you dearly....

Thursday, June 21, 2007

BEING HALF AMERICAN

It's been like 8 month since I left Malaysia. In eight month I have had so much done in my life.... I got my green card finally, that was not too hard despite all the rumours.. I got a great job here, working with people who actually appreciate and recognise my work and skills. I am married to the best man in the world..he cares and love me deeply....
America is indeed the land of promises..... I'm happy, fulfilled and contented. NO more complains about my life and people around me.....no more idiot boss, no more back stabbing colleagues, no more heart breaking relationships with a domineering controlling person, no more dissatisfaction and anger......no more feeling empty....

I am glad I took the big risk and took a leap to a foreign land, to marry someone I knew only through our conversations and three meetings.....and to quit my job in Malaysia.... to break my comfort bubble.....

I miss Malaysia though, I miss my family.. and I miss my freedom to drive around wherever I want( this is just temporary until I get my car hihi ) Ill miss my friends....I'll be missing a lot of things in Malaysia..

But its worthwhile for a better future and my happiness.....I am glad I am Half American....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home