A heart wrenching journey of a motherless daughter in a foreign land

Your passing has changed me drastically... made me ponder into life's worth..thinking how can I go on alone and lost without your guidance and love .. missing and aching for you dearly....

Thursday, April 20, 2006

SLEEPY LAH:


10 reasons why students dislike me and why I am a true lecturer.

  1. Im sarcastic.
  2. Im cynical.
  3. I make stupid insulting jokes about their stupid lame work.
  4. I look angry half the time.
  5. I stamp my feet when I walk.
  6. I pin point students who dont pay attention to me when I am lecturing
  7. I complain about them all the time.
  8. I give them a snigger instead of a sincere smile.
  9. I run away from having to consult them all the time becasue they ask the most outrageous questions---> e.g: "how to draw?"
  10. I let them "satay" me and let them think that they are successful at it and then get really tough on their grades when I am evaluating when they think they are gonna get more from me.

ONE GOOD REASON WHY IM A TRUE LECTURER:

I push students beyond what they think they are capable of by doing the above ten:D

Right now: I'm just jaded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home