A heart wrenching journey of a motherless daughter in a foreign land

Your passing has changed me drastically... made me ponder into life's worth..thinking how can I go on alone and lost without your guidance and love .. missing and aching for you dearly....

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

MY SOUL SISTER

My ASS partner...:) Sounds crude... hihihi ---> BEFORE YOU JUMP TO ANY CONSLUSIONS---->ASS stands for ANNOYING SECOND SISTERS... Yeaps.. thaTS what julia and me arr.... A middle child( my crazy cuzzie.. more like my lil CRAZIE sister)
always a little bit more insecure, feel a little bit more unlove, need a little bit more just and fairness , a little bit more crazy than most... a little different....:) .. both of us always feel the same.. thats why she is my soul sister... the little sister i never had...:) COS WE ARE SIMILAR IN A LOT OF WAYS... cept she is cuter and im MEANER:))

my "ten ten kong kong " friend... JULIA ...although just 23( my cousin actually) is matured for her age:) although she can be naive at times.. she is truly a great friend to me:) the little sister i never had(i wished so bad i had but instead i got two brothers---> dont get me wrong they are great) and i really hope it will continue when she goes to OHIO( which is really soon) .. sad but I am so god damm proud of her! YOU GO OHIO GIRL!! I will truly miss her when she is gone(hopefully she will still be online snooping on other people's blog so i can catch up with her) maybe talk about guys :)) arrrrrrrrrrrr nobody to whoop my tooot... and ill really miss pinching her nice "tauhufa" arms.... and her trademark whine"arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" LIA!! you are truly one of a kind and I will treasure you alwaYs!!;) Ohio girl!!1 give it all you goT!!!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home