A heart wrenching journey of a motherless daughter in a foreign land

Your passing has changed me drastically... made me ponder into life's worth..thinking how can I go on alone and lost without your guidance and love .. missing and aching for you dearly....

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Peekaboo... My first entry for my blog.... this blog is created a while ago... been busy straightening my life up... after 5 whole years of mess.. Its still in a mess but its a lil more straightened out..Thinsg are going great for me finally.. ( hope it last) career wise i guess....after 1/2 a decade of mishaps and bad luck... im still busy.. but im feeling rather lazy right now.. do i guess i should try what my sis and my soul sister enjoy doing all these while.. blogging... of course i have no flair of words.. just flat and just me... how i speak is how i write.....


Oh well back to being self absorbed right now... where did i stop... oh yeah my life was in a mess..... straightened out.. its looking better now .. hopping it would last...:) ... my bf is finally coming over to malaysia... that poor guy.. having gone through so much these past couple of month.... on top of that having to cope with me and my impossible demands( well that's what all gfs do!!!) he finally decide to leave his country and come to be with me for a while.... phew when i heard the news it was like as if i have a thousands butterflies flying in my tummy... i skipped as i walk around my work place to finish my daily tasks....indeed we need to be togetherbadly.. we haven't seen each other for a year now and things are getting really stressful..... distance is never good especially when you are in love... Hopefully when he is here it will mend broken us a little.. one can only imagine the strain of this relationship... A lot of people dont agree and dont see this working but i guess if you have the determination.. everything is possible.. and believe me.. it really needs a lot of determination, trust, commitment and understanding... i give him credit for that understanding part.... as i lack that......

in a couple of weeks we will be together... i hope things will turn out good.... the first thing ill definitely do when i see him at the airportis give him a really long tight hug!!!!! (love storylah konon)





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home